Important: Yellowfin Industries Inc. restricts the sale of selected items such as badges, patches, insignias, apparel, etc. or any items that identifies the holder as a member of law enforcement. In order to protect Homeland Security, public safety professionals and the public, these items will be sold only to sworn members of the law enforcement community, law enforcement agencies or government agencies. We at Yellowfin Industries Inc. will strictly enforce this policy. We are sure you will understand the reasons for these policies and appreciate your cooperation.
1. Orders for such products must be submitted with a copy of official identification. When you place an order for products that are subject to legal restrictions, you warrant to us that you are authorized to make such purchase, and you are in compliance with all local, state and federal laws concerning same. As a double check to protect the public, please understand that we may verify employment of any person ordering such items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
2. Florida State Seals are exclusive to Law Enforcement Personnel: NO EXCEPTIONS
3. Transit Authority is now part of Homeland Security; therefore, Badges representing Transit Authority may not be manufactured for any individual Transit Authority Employee.
4. Badges referencing Homeland Security must be accompanied by an official letter from Homeland Security authorizing the purchase of the badge.
5. Due to security issues we can order badges with Federal seals, but they cannot be shipped to a PO Box or personal residence. Badges with a Federal seal must be sent to your department. If they are not then they must have a letter with permission for the badge.
6. US MARSHAL badges must be issued by the US Marshal Service only. Neither Blackinton or Smith & Warren are allowed to manufacture these badges.
Your badge order will not be processed or manufactured until we have received all necessary information. Please note your order number on any information you send. We will keep your information on file so you will not need to send it every time you order.
Authorization Forms & Photo ID can be faxed to 713-218-7049 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Yellowfin Industries Inc., 5302 Gulfton, Houston, TX 77081. If you have any additional questions please call customer service at 832-778-9300, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm CST.
All law enforcement documentation is kept on file for future purchases and is treated as highly sensitive/classified information and stored properly. This information can not be accessed by unauthorized personnel.